Purchasing or selling commercial real estate is not a spectator sport. The Lieberman Law Firm, P.A., works closely with both sellers and purchasers to help them try to avoid potential pitfalls prior to entering into contracts and continuing beyond closing; we can assist through each phase of development, leasing, and, eventually, sale and/or refinancing of the completed project.
We welcome buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, landlords, developers, building owners, condo boards, partnerships, joint ventures real estate owners, investors, landlords, tenants and individual clients.
We will work with you in such areas as:
- Facilitating and strategizing acquisitions and dispositions
- Complex commercial purchases and sales
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting all types of commercial Lease agreements
- Creation of office and industrial parks, including preparation of association documents, easement agreements and restrictive covenants
- Issuance of title insurance and title claims representation